Christmas cards, ready for sending...
... and receiving.
This is the fireplace in the guest bedroom... which come to think of it, I don't think I've shown you all yet. Looks like I've got more updates to post!
The main fireplace is in the office on the first floor... this is the one Santa uses :)
Oh yea, we added curtains in the office! They're actually the exact same as the bedroom curtains... the same fabric we used for the kitchen curtains. I'm so glad I went with drapes, rather than blinds or Roman Shades. They allow so much light in during the day, but are super easy to close up at night. And I meant to post about these a couple of weeks ago... oops!
I'm considering taking the middle curtain down and just leaving the outside panels. Any thoughts?
I'm planning to buy more garland when it's on sale after Christmas, so next year I can take the garland all the way up the railing to the 3rd floor :)
This is the tree we've used since we moved in together. We seem to buy Christmas ornaments for every occasion... travels, marriage, pets... so this guy is filling up fast! We may upgrade to a 9 foot tree once they go on clearance this year.
I got a lot of shots downtown with the fam this weekend, so I'll soon be posting them... stay tuned!













































No comments:
Post a Comment