Sunday, May 13, 2012

Celebrations Weekend

This weekend was one of those when you almost feel like you need another day to recover before going back to work on Monday.  In addition to being Mothers' Day weekend (happy Mothers' Day, Mom!), many of our friends and family members were celebrating graduations, engagements, and babies.  It's definitely been a time of celebrations lately, and while we're pooped from all the excitement (which totally makes us feel like a couple of old people), it was great to catch up with friends and family!  Here's a few from the weekend...


Untitled
Untitled
I made a buddy at our friends' wedding shower!
Untitled
Rejuvenating with Sunday morning French toast and coffee.

Untitled
Can I ever go to a Mexican restaurant without ordering a margarita?
I think this picture answers that question.
Untitled
Graduation at Wabash College.
Untitled
Untitled
My step-brother-in-law graduated Summa Cum Laude today!
IMG_8138
With my handsome date :)

No comments: