On top of that, we're heading to the Big Apple for a long weekend trip tomorrow morning. Will has never been, and it's been years since I visited with my family, so we're super excited! My parents are keeping the pugs at their place while we're gone (thanks, Mom!). And a dog-free house is the perfect setting for the open house our realtor will be holding here while we're gone.
Long story short, instead of spending my Thursday evening trying to rest up for another 12-hour workday tomorrow, I'm packing, baking cupcakes (to set out during the open house for an extra "welcome" gesture), and drinking a margarita with the hubby. Hello, mini vacay! Pictures from our trip are soon to come...
| I've had about 10 minutes of free time to play with my new lens. My first subject: hubby home from work! |
No comments:
Post a Comment