Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March Giveaway from Red Maple Run

I'm so excited to announce this month's giveaway, brought to you by another fabulous Etsy Shop!

Red Maple Run sells a variety of charming home goodies, and when they told me what they were contributing to the March giveaway, I was downright giddy!  Amy and Steve are offering a set of 4 breadboards to one lucky Acrylics and Icing reader!  And because I'm such a nice gal, I'm going to give you all a shot at them rather than stealing them for myself... which I gave serious thought to.

There are two options to choose from, which are valued at up to $64!  Only walnut is pictured below, but the winner will have the choice of maple as well.  I suddenly want to host a party so I can drink wine and serve cheese and biscuits on these guys...

Source
Source
Get ready cooking- and baking-lovers of blog-land.  You have less than 5 days to enter!  In honor of St. Patrick's Day, the giveaway ends Sunday night, the 17th.  So get your entries in before you hit the pubs this weekend!

The rules are simple.  You have the option to enter up to 4 times using the doodad below.  The boards will be will be made to order (7-10 days after choosing walnut or maple) and shipped by USPS Priority- only US addresses are eligible.  Comment below or email me at LindsayArvinRD@gmail.com  if you have questions or issues with entering.  Remember, the steps you choose to complete must actually be complete in order to claim the prize.  Good luck, friends! :)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, I just received my boards and these are really nice. Also thank you for the hand crafted card you sent.It was also very nice and well done.

Thanks Again

Lindsay said...

So glad you're happy with them! Thanks for participating!

DesiCrafts said...

Bad! I am not eligible to participate because I am not in US. I would love to have those boards :(