Wednesday, September 12, 2012

An Instagram Montage

I love the Instagram app for iPhone.  It's pretty much the only way I take pictures anymore when I don't have the  beast  Canon with me.  The other day, I realized 2 things about this app.

  1. I've taken over 350 pictures... many of which I planned to add to the blog, or at least upload to my computer to look at later.
  2. All of my Instagram pictures are in plain public view for the whole world to see.  That's right, I definitely didn't know everyone could see them.  I'm not sure what exactly I thought I was doing by hitting the "share" button after taking each picture.  And the answer to your question is "yes." That is, I do apparently live under a rock.
So anywho, I figured it's time I officially upload some of them.  Here are a few of my favorites...

Evening at Chatterbox Jazz Club downtown.

The friend I made while I was pulling weeds in the garden :)

Found this year-round farm market while biking to Broadripple...

They have the best lemon shake-ups ever!  I've also heard
wonderful things about the sugar cream pie... hmmm...

We took a trip to Cincinnati with our good friends for some
IKEA shopping and Hofbrauhaus festivities :) 

My sweet preggo friend and me after our IKEA visit...
see how happy we are?!

Headed home after a fun day.

New (favorite) mug Will bought us on our Chicago trip.

What.... a.... bum.

And another bum.  On the kitchen stairs.

Bum #3?!  Enjoying this amazing fall-ish weather, obviously.
The critters have it rough around here.  


No comments: