Sunday, March 4, 2012

March in the Pugs

Kentuckiana Pug Rescue holds a fundraising event each year called "March in the Pugs" in Lebanon, Indiana.  It's always pretty entertaining to see a hundred or so pugs in the same building.  The event includes food, contests, and pug paraphernalia sales, but it also serves as a promotional event for adoptable pugs.  So, of course we took Jackie... and Kirb tagged along, too.


Foster 1
Foster 2
IMG_5827 - Version 2
Jackie got some attention, too :)
Foster 4
Foster 3
picnikfile_RgIF28
picnikfile_TqCD5C
Exciting pug races were held!  Sort of like greyhound races, but much more humane.
And much slower.
picnikfile_Xd3oTc
The people were almost as entertaining as the pugs!
picnikfile_PMttEb
IMG_5851
IMG_5853

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wonderful photos!

Katy said...

I love your pictures!!! Especially of the adoptable ones... The first two are Ellie and Emmy Lou..... Those should be the pictures of them on the website.... I barely recognized Emmy Lou the pic is so awesome!!!!

Lindsay said...

Thank you, Katy! I'm hoping we can get new pictures on the website for most of the fosters!

Punchbugpug said...

Great photos!!