Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Decor 2014

It's interesting how every year around Thanksgiving, I think about all the time I have before Christmas. Then I take a nap after Thanksgiving dinner, and when I wake up, it's suddenly December 19th. I swear this happens to me every year. And I'm left scrambling for last-minute gifts, last-minute holiday party prep, and (hopefully) last-minute cookie baking. I need more time!

I'm a holiday addict though. So naturally, I'm making it impossible to not feel Christmas-y at every moment this month. The halls are decked, my house smells like a pine forest, and there's more Christmas music jamming in this place than a department store on Black Friday. We're hosting this year (my parents and grandparents are trekking down from Indiana next week), and this will be the first year for us to share our festiveness (is that a word?) with everyone on Christmas morning.

So for everyone not rolling into town next week, here's a look at our holiday-laden double shotgun. 'Tis the season for an obligatory Christmas home tour, after all. Hope you're gettin' your eggnog on (or milk punch) and enjoying the holidays as much as I am!


No comments: